Ace Stream Media Edit 'All Streams' List

I have Ace Stream Media 3.1.77 installed for Android TV, working well. Can someone tell me how to remove stream entries from the ‘All Streams’ section of the app? The app seems to add every stream id as an entry including those that didn’t work, and I have some that have been mis-labelled as the wrong channel so have ended up with all sorts of unwanted entries in the list. There’s no apparent way to edit it?

It will be much easier if you illustrate problem with screenshot/photo.

If you mean by “All“ list of media in the left panel within “Categories“ list, then you can’t edit it - this is a full list of all available content in Ace Stream networks, which our system marks as “playable“. Some streams may be unavailable in certain countries - due to IP/GEO blocks mostly.

You should create your own “Favourite“ playlist from “All“ - add only needed streams and then select “Favourites“ in category list.

Also you can upload and use your own or third-party playlist, which should be in Ace Stream compatible format.

Thanks for the reply, what you’re describing sounds like a different app to what I have. There are no categories or favourites sections, and no sign of any playlist loading or management. I have tried to add photos to my reply but the forum blocked this for some reason - how can I add screenshots?