Downloading Ace Engine Not working

I installed the latest version of Ace Stream Pro from the official Website and installed it on my Android smartphone (Samsung Fold 7). After starting the app I selcted “Install and activate Ace Engine on this device” and the app stucks on the next page (looks like there is a download running in the background).

After some time the app returns to the start screen and I have to select “Install and …” again. No popup to confirm installation or something else. Checked the settings and installation from unknown sources in general and also Acestream is already activated.

Any idea how I can fix this and activate Acestream Pro?

Did you try Google Play version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acestream.node) - this version is installed and running properly?

Loader module cannot properly determine platform which it should download APK for, or download URL is blocked.

Yes, Google Play Store version ist working fine..But this is Not the PRO version, right?

As I do.not use any adblocker, Proxy, VPN or whatever I have no idea why the URL could be blocked. In such a case I would expect an error message…

Then you should stick with it: main purpose of “Ace Stream Pro” - different distribution channel, for those users who have troubles with Google Play.

1 лайк

Okay, thanks.