Hate Content Videos showing on Ace Player

Hi

I use Ace player for watching acestream url’s, all of the sudden since yesterday the player is loading some really violent hate content videos which looks like a campaign from middle east against europe, the content is really violent and upsetting showing from real footage of bloody images to content created and manipulated to scare the hell out of people. The only way to make it stop is to wait for the ad to run and then gives you the option to skip ad.

Is there anyone else experiencing this? I have been trying to post this on the Acestream Forum but as a new member they wont let me post. This is really sick and annoying.

Anyone knows anything about??

1 лайк

Created an account to report this, is Ace Stream selling ads to Terror organizations now? I’m not very comfortable being part of a P2P network funded by terrorists.

1 лайк

This ad is disgusting! ACESTREAM needs to pull this ad down as it is exactly the kind of advertising that will lead to genocide!

1 лайк

We apologize if our current advertising campaign has led to any confusion or misconceptions about Ace Stream and the goals of this informational campaign. In light of the escalating threats from terrorist groups such as Islamic Jihad, HAMAS, Hezbollah, and others, Ace Stream launched an informational initiative with videos produced by the ACT project https://www.war.actnews.live/. Our aim is to enlighten society about the reality of these looming dangers. The evil inherent in these organizations knows no bounds and will spread further unless confronted with strong resistance.

“THE WEST IS NEXT!” is not merely a slogan; it’s a stark warning and an urgent call to action. Staying informed is the first step in ensuring our collective safety. We urge you to critically analyze, share this vital information, and unite in our collective pursuit of peace and security.

Ace Stream Team

This is so disappointing to see. Especially coming from a Ukrainian company, who should know better than to promote fearmongering pro-invasion war propaganda. But I guess it’s different when the victims of state aggression aren’t white. Enjoy your money from promoting the Israel banking/oil funded AI generated apartheid state propaganda from a “news company” so credible they didn’t even bother to double-check for typos on their webpage. : )

1 лайк

I dont think this is the right way to do inform people about terrorism. To be honest with you the video are only giving a blatant impression that you are trying to scare people other than warning them. I mean not only this this AD feature just started all the sudden and I appreciate you need monetization and all my respect for this brilliant platform but did you really had to start with this butchery and stuff?? Why not changing subject like pollution or something a bit less sanguinary?

As a company from Ukraine, a country that has faced the tragedies of human cruelty, we cannot remain indifferent to what’s happening in other parts of the world. We are deeply shaken by reports of atrocities committed by members of Hamas, including attacks on children, women, and the elderly. This threat is actively supported by their allies in many countries.

We have decided to support an informational campaign to alert Western societies to the potential consequences if Hamas and its allies are not timely addressed. We hope that peaceful Muslims around the world will condemn the horrors being committed in their name and attributed to Islamic teachings.

in our efforts to draw attention to this issue, we have provided a portion of our resources free of charge to host these informational materials.

Ace Stream Team

I hope the previous message provides a comprehensive answer to the questions you raised. And thank you very much for your feedback on the Ace Stream platform

P.S. For everyone who values our work and wants to support the development of the Ace Stream platform, but at the same time wants to abstain from viewing the current informational clips, - we recommend using any of our premium subscription plans to disable ads and gain additional features.

Selecting a tariff plan and disabling ad impressions

Ace Stream Team

Hey, thanks for the response. I fully support your right to raise your voice against any form of war and terrorism anywhere in the world, but the specific ad is just not it. It is literally a bunch of war footage, followed by “West is next”, without any sort of indication that it is a non profit raising awareness. I did not see any links, any names of organizations (“West is next” isn’t exactly what I would think is the name) and it genuinely felt like a threat more than a warning.

I urge you guys to rethink the ad campaign. Fearing Ace stream is somehow compromised, I straight uninstalled it.

2 лайка

We recognize that not informing you about this informational campaign and not providing a link for detailed information was an oversight on our part. We thank those who brought this to our attention. This has allowed us to provide the necessary clarifications and to point out the website where you can thoroughly study the materials of the campaign

Ace Stream Team

I understand that you’ve been experiencing some disturbing and violent hate content videos while using Ace player to watch acestream urls. This is certainly a serious issue, and I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with it.

It seems like this may be a targeted campaign from the Middle East against Europe. The use of graphic footage and manipulated images is intended to shock and scare people, and it’s important to be aware of the potential for this type of content to be spread online.

I’m not sure if others are experiencing the same issue, but it’s worth trying to report it to Ace player or the acestream forum. Even though you’re a new member, they should still be able to address your concerns.

In the meantime, you can try using a different media player to watch acestream urls. There are a number of options available, and some of them may have better filtering mechanisms in place to prevent this type of content from playing.

It’s also important to be mindful of the sources you’re using to find acestream urls. Avoid clicking on links from unfamiliar sources or websites that you don’t trust.