I m trying to install AceStream Engine on ubuntu 20 but always getting error 500 , what am i missing ?
Thanks in advance
I m trying to install AceStream Engine on ubuntu 20 but always getting error 500 , what am i missing ?
Thanks in advance
At which stage you’re getting “error 500“ message - Ace Stream app is up and running and you trying to open web-UI of media center or what?
I do install eveerything but when adding hls proxy , it dont work “together” i managed to make stream works with Acestream Scraper.
trying to make that i can make lets say playlist.m3u and inside m3u8
i even bought premium but seems its only for android app
“Premium“ works on any platform, if you’re using console version of Ace Stream - set your credentials via .conf file or command line options (–user –password).
By “hls proxy“ you mean built-in Ace Stream segmenter (http://127.0.0.1:6878/ace/manifest.m3u8?id=XXXX API call), engine feature to play HLS playlists (http://127.0.0.1:6878/hls/manifest.m3u8?manifest_url=XXX API call) or something else?
What about log file when you get any error - did you inspect it?
I removed everything , is there anywhere tutorial how to install on server and some panel for easy usage and adding channels ?
i fixed creating small panel for acestreams and working ![]()
is there any playlist with channel name and Acestream IDs ?