Issue Starting Ace Stream on Firestick 4K 1st Gen

Hello all!

I’m having issues to start the new version of Acestream on my Firestck 4K 1st Gen.

I’ve been using previous versions of Acestream (3.1.xx) on this Firestick for many years without any issue.

Now I need to update to Acestream 3.2.XX (due to premium account limitation on 3.1.xx versions), I can install it but when I start the app I get the “Webview missing” error.

Do you have a solution for this on my old Firestick 4K 1st Gen?

Thank you!

You may try install it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&pli=1 (but it may be not compatible with FireOS).

if WebView install will fail, then you must buy “Premium“ plan and use 3.1.xx versions of Ace Stream app on your current device.

I also have a first-generation Fire Stick running Fire OS 6.7.

Until recently, I was using Acestream Engine 3.1.X, but now it’s cutting out after a while and prompting for Premium activation.

I installed the Acestream 3.2.14.2 apk, but when I open it, I get the error “no hay WebView disponible en su dispositivo”

I installed WebView from apkpure, but it still doesn’t work.

Is it expected that some version of Acestream 3.2 will work on Fire OS?

Search on google “amazon system webview” and try installing some of the apks that come up on apkpure or uptodown, eventually one of them should work for your device.

I found the solution: install Chrome from here because it has the webview package needed so that acestream works: Downloader Code 2657036 for Chrome

So after that, the error of Webview disappeared when starting Acestream 3.2.

1 лайк

You’re the best!

It’s working again after installing Chrome from your link. Had to install on the Firestick Acestream 3.2.14 from this link https://android.acestream.net/download/apk

Thank you very much!!

2 лайка

He probado a instalarlo pero me solicita la instalación del engine, si le doy desde la aplicación parece que descarga el el apk de la app no del engine, no encuentro enlace para engine version 3.2 en la web oficial sólo hay 3.1

Si tienes Fire Stick 4k 1ª generación, puedes seguir las instrucciones que puse:

  1. Instalar Acestream 3.2 desde Fire Stick (Downloader Code 194007 Acestream 3.2)

  2. Instalar Chrome (Downloader Code 2657036 for Chrome)

No hace falta instalar engine ya que eso se era parte de la versión 3.1. La 3.2 lo tiene todo, pero te hace falta Chrome para evitar el error “no hay WebView disponible en su dispositivo” al iniciar Acestream 3.2

PD: He tenido que poner los códigos de Downloader porque me han baneado los mensajes por poner las URLs directamente.

Hola

Gracias por responder

Si hago lo que indicas, se instala ace stream pro 3.2.14.5 y cuando entro me sale esto:

Tengo un fire tv 4k de 2° generación version fire os 8.1.5.5