Premium Account, but if I log in via Ace Player Windows - Account Basic

I bought a premium account about 100 days ago, everything worked fine till today, when ACE Player didn’t work properly, because it wants to load adverts now everytime I try to start a stream.

On the website https://acestream.org/ it shows that my account is for 206 days premium, but if I log in the Ace Player on windows, it shows me that I only have a basic account, which is not true…

Can someone help me, I can’t open any ACE Streams via ACE player, and I have bought a premium account… I can’t open any stream.

Probably you reached device limit per account.

Log in on Android device and press “Connected devices” button, if there more then 3 devices - remove any unused.

where do I can find the function “connected devices” button?

Can I check that on windows on the website or is it only available on Android app? I only use ACE Media Player as the application on the smartphone and I couldn’t find any button with “connected devices” :frowning:

Yes, is Android only for the moment. Use latest version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acestream.node (no need to uninstall Ace Media). You can run it, delete unused devices and then uninstall it, if you prefer older “Ace Stream Media”.