Acestream disconnects every 12-15 minutes

Yep, android version works perfect. Windows and other versions (dockers for example) have this annoying cuts that are only solved using warp or VPNs.

We are excited to announce that an updated version of our application for Windows and Linux is on the horizon, aiming to bring you the seamless experience you are currently enjoying on Android.

Key Update: It’s essential to understand that while this new application strives to offer uninterrupted service, its effectiveness cannot be guaranteed 100% in scenarios where our websites might be blocked by internet providers. This limitation stems primarily from the blocking of domains crucial for processing advertising requests. Consequently, users of our free version may need to resort to VPNs or alternative methods to sidestep such restrictions.

For Our Subscribed Users: We have great news! Those subscribed to our premium plans, including the NoAds option, will face no such issues. Thanks to the integration of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) for account management, your access remains unaffected by provider blocks, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted experience.

Moving Forward: We are committed to providing all users with the best possible experience, regardless of external challenges. Stay tuned for the application release, and rest assured, we’re always working on innovative solutions to enhance your connectivity and usage experience.

Ace Stream Team

So the new feature to avoid the ISP block will be paid premium lol. At least I hope the new version work on Windows 7. Thanks

Wouldn’t it be more beneficial for you guys to switch those crucial domains to non-blocked ones and still get paid from that free version advertising? I don’t think most of those users are going to switch to a premium plan honestly.

I think there might have been a misunderstanding regarding the essence of our message. We are not planning to introduce any paid features for circumventing blocks. The issue is that blocking of our domains and IP addresses by providers will only affect users of our free versions. This is because our servers are utilized for processing advertising requests, hence not impacting our premium users who have ads disabled and do not require direct communications with our servers. We are committed to doing everything within our power to protect all our users from any issues related to provider-imposed blocks on our sites, and these measures will be implemented in the new version for Windows and Linux, mirroring what is currently available for the latest Android version.

However, given the aggressive manner in which Spanish and Portuguese providers, without any legal process and solely at the behest of a commercial entity named LaLiga, unlawfully block our domains and IP addresses based on false complaints while disregarding the legality of our products and our non-distribution of any content, we highlighted the potential problem for users of the free versions. This is because we cannot feasibly purchase new domains and IPs in bulk to ensure uninterrupted service for our free users, especially considering that this issue can be resolved on the user’s end through various means and minimal expenses (by using VPNs, proxies, and other blocking circumvention methods or by subscribing to the NoAds option included in the premium package).

2 лайка

Great news thanks. Sorry for the (partial) misinterpretation

Hello @Constantin, I have several questions:

• If spanish ISPs are blocking your “ad” servers, why does the problem solve itself when we simply restart ace_engine.exe? Shouldn’t the servers be always blocked?

• Wouldn’t it be easier to use HTTPS to prevent deep packet inspection?

• If we block our ace_engine request to those “ad” servers like you suggest:

[…] proxies, and other blocking circumvention

Wouldn’t that make it impossible for the “free” acestream to work? Since it first needs to connect to those “ad” servers…

• Lastly: What does the new android app do different that it isn’t affected by this ban? AFAIK the android app also works with the free / premium account model
2 лайка

Hi

If spanish ISPs are blocking your “ad” servers, why does the problem solve itself when we simply restart ace_engine.exe? Shouldn’t the servers be always blocked?

The engine doesn’t stop playback immediately if there is no response from our ad servers. But it stops playback in approximately 10 minutes if servers are still not accessible by that time, treating this as an intentional ad blocking. The whole magic of restarting is that the engine’s internal cache is cleared and the process begins from scratch.

Wouldn’t it be easier to use HTTPS to prevent deep packet inspection?

Unfortunately, using HTTPS does not solve the existing problem. This could only be relevant if the provider was an adept of Ace Stream and they would need to find an argument to justify why they cannot block access to our sites (arguing this by the lack of the necessary technical resources to block HTTPS)

If we block our ace_engine request to those “ad” servers like you suggest:
[…] proxies, and other blocking circumvention

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you mean.

P.S. If you are an ISP (Internet Service Provider) attempting to block Ace Stream, we inform you that such actions are not only unlawful but also futile. These attempts to disrupt the operations of Ace Stream, a fully legal software, under the guise of responding to falsified complaints by LaLiga’s owners, not only overlook the interests of Spanish football clubs and their fans but also aim to monopolize a public asset—football—for their personal enrichment. We assure you, these endeavors will not succeed

What does the new android app do different that it isn’t affected by this ban?

The new android app has possibilities to prevent some types of blocking. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that this will work in every situation. There are different types of blocking ISPs may leverage and some of them almost impossible to bypass. But what we can do, and what we will do in the coming days, is to add to the Windows version the same possibilities the Android app has.

1 лайк

hello, whats the difference between stable and beta versions of Ace Media 3.2.0? what version should i install? thanks

what you say about that? 3.2.0 is a trojan… never got this alert with the 3.1.74…

You can check the Ace Stream application for viruses here:

thanks… and you can tell me the difference between the beta and stable versions?

Beta versions typically introduce new features not yet available in stable releases, along with fixes for existing bugs—and often, a host of new ones. Therefore, you should use it only if you’re eager to explore the latest innovations first and are willing to assist in identifying and resolving bugs.

P.S. In the near future, we will publish all the key innovations present in the new version 3.2. This version not only implements mechanisms to circumvent various types of blocks but also contains many fixes and improvements, as well as introduces new features, with even more on the horizon…

Don’t forget the Linux version :pray:

2 лайка

Version 3.2 for Linux will be released soon, sorry for the delay.

4 лайка

Dear valued users, please provide us with your feedback - are you experiencing any issues with version 3.2?

P.S. If you are still facing issues with our service, we will address and resolve this problem very soon

1 лайк

So far playback hasn’t stopped for me (stable version 3.2.0). It’s been playing for +15 minutes with no stops.

2 лайка

I’ve being using version 3.2 stable for Windows for 5 hours without issues (ISP = Digi Spain, which has blocking issues I’ve been suffering with past versions).

I also used “Ace Stream” 3.1.83.2 for Androing correctly under ISP Vodafone Spain past week. Ace Stream Media 3.1.73.1 suffered of those disconnections every 12 minutes.

Yesterday 3 hours without issues!! Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same problem here ISP: Pepephone, I use linux version 3.1.74 debian 10.5

Yeah, today same issues again, disconnects every 10 mins… :frowning: