Acestream disconnects every 12-15 minutes

I’ve being using acestream windows version 3.2 for hours without issues (ISP = Pepephone Spain).
Thank you very much to acestream team

1 лайк

hi, is there any ETA for the linux version?

I use the latest available in linux behind Cloudflare warp and I don’t get any permanent crash but stability is a nightmare. Everytime it gets stuck I see this error in the linux process:

Mar 03 22:43:33 acestream start-engine[1187]: 2024-03-03 22:43:33,426|AceStreamCoreThread|acestream.BT.Encrypter.Connection|read_len: message too big: len=1166286041

3 лайка

Dear users,

We are excited to announce the release of the latest version of Ace Stream for Android (3.2.0.9), which is now available for installation as APK files.

You can download the APK files from the following link:
https://docs.acestream.net/products/#ace-stream-new

Your feedback is invaluable to us. Please feel free to share any comments or suggestions you may have.

Thank you for your continued support!

Thanks @anton and the rest of the team!
Please don’t forget about linux version.
It will be even more exciting :slight_smile:

Congrats for your work.
Even considering the small pending task your have since 10 years ago. macOS version :zipper_mouth_face:

1 лайк

Tested Ace Stream for Android (3.2.0.9) for more than 1 hour without issues (ISP = Vodafone Spain, which is one of the ISPs trying to block AceStream).
Version 3.1.83.2 for Android was also working fine.
Great job! Thank youu!

1 лайк

Very elegant trolling about the Mac OS version. As soon as we implement at least the basic functions we aim to implement, we’ll immediately release a version for Mac.

1 лайк

Same problem here

ISP: vodafone.es (Spain)

Using Android mobile or Xiaomi Tv box.

After 14 minutes acestream disconnects.

Using VPN everything works perfectly.

You only need to install the new APK…
Even the “Ace Stream” app at Google Play should work, but it might be a bit older.
I guess you’d better try to install the APK manually.

What version of the application are you using?

Hope it supports current and upcoming Python versions.

BTW does ‘soon’ and/or ‘later’ regarding Linux releases in fact mean ‘never’ considering Python3 - #28 от пользователя Benny?

1 лайк

The upcoming Linux version will support current Python versions. It’s one of the main goals of the planned update.

And this time “soon” doesn’t mean “never” :slight_smile:

5 лайков

Why do developers undeservedly ignore the aarch64 architecture for Linux systems?

I use docker for mac os so… the linux version I guess, since there is no macos version.

I see you have released 3.2.3 for Ubuntu 18.04/Python 3.8 and Ubuntu 22.04/Python 3.10.
Any plans for Ubuntu 24.04/Python 3.12? Soon™? :slight_smile:

Unlikely, and you should be used to already: “Ace Stream for Linux” is antonym for “bleeding edge” =)

What happened with one of the main goals of the planned update?

1 лайк